How You Can Help
There are many ways to facilitate the work of BCI!
- Take time to acquaint yourself with Bliss. Blissymbolics is easy and fun! Learn about Blissymbols and introduce yourself to a Bliss user either in your own community and by joining the Community Area of this website.
- Become a paying member of BCI, and/or consider to make a donation to support our work.
- Help us to spread knowledge about, and use of, the fascinating language tool of Blissymbolics. Tell others about Blissymbols and Bliss users and encourage them to join the Bliss language community.
- Join the BCI Community email list to keep in touch !
There are a few options to choose from when becoming a paying member of BCI. Members can be either organisations or individuals. The fee for organisations is 50 € (Euros). For individuals we offer three alternative fees (as the economic preconditions will differ so much around the globe). The recommended fee is 20 €, but there are options also for 10 € and 5 €. Apart from the economic and moral support, the membership allows you to take part in the annual general membership meeting and other inner work of BCI.
You can use Paypal to donate money to BCI or to pay your membership fee.
- Click the button of your choice and you will be directed to Paypal website. You can choose to donate via the button in the left column, or pay your fee via the button below.
- Choose your amount and click update total button.
- If you have the Paypal account, please type the email and password in the right side of the Paypal website to log in to the Paypal account.
- If you don't have the Paypal account, please fill the mandatory(*) columns in the left side to create Paypal account which is free, or pay directly with your credit card.